Well after my walk yesterday, i really hoped that our residents have also taken advantage of the walk around the pond to really "see" . To walk around the pong is to establish and oasis of complete attention.---what a treat to live and in my case work, in such a rich environment of the visible world. Here is some of what i fouund: small yellow buttercups, lots of oyster shells,--(were they here before us?), poke weed, lovely marsh grasses, frogs and tadpoles, water plants, Fall Sedum, spikey dandelion pods, tiny little buttery yellow butterflies...so as you can see, lots of little miracles . I made entries in my journal, but did not stop to draw as I had to be back at the Welcome Center which was never out of my vision.!! I came back refreshed by my nature walk right in my own front yard at Easton Village . I thought of what one of my books says about nature, " Caring fosters responsibility and responsibility leads to action."
Have a great day,
cheerio,
ritze
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment